Thursday, December 24, 2009

and to all, a good night...



Christmas Eve, 2009

Dear Readers of House Blend,

As we settle in this Christmas Eve and await Santa's arrival, I wanted to take a few moments to express my sincere thanks to each of you who have made House Blend a regular blog stop in your internet travels.

2009 was an incredible year of growth for House Blend and 2010 will bring several new changes that I hope you will find enjoyable:


-- Video blogging

-- Great interviews are lined up throughout 2010 with interesting and creative people

-- More diverse content that will cover all aspects of daily living

-- A new blog design that will make House Blend more visually appealing

-- and much more!

Of course, you can always count on House Blend to share the lastest in MSLO news. 

Look for these exciting changes in early 2010. 

Thank you for a wonderful year.  I hope you'll stay with House Blend throughout 2010.  Living is always an adventure and I hope we can share it all together. 

6 comments:

mike said...

Thank *you* Kenn - for all you do, keeping us on the alert for new Martha news, products and factoids! Have a Happy Holiday season. Now, on to Spring! :)

Elaine said...

Yes, thank you Kenn for your wonderful blog! All the time you spend on making it so visually appealing, keeping the content fresh makes it such an interesting read. Thank you for all that you do to keep us updated with news from MSLO and also for sharing your life with us! I am so looking forward to seeing and reading what you have in store for 2010!

carillon said...

Merry Christmas, Kenn - I enjoy reading your blog, and Andrew's...the old MSLO board is pretty pathetic now...in my opinion. Keep up the good work!
Carillon in Phoenix

Anonymous said...

Kenn,
Merry Christmas and thanks for all the time you spend on this blog - your creativity and diligence certainly show. I read your blog faithfully (along with Andrew's). I can't wait to see what you'll unveil in 2010.
Happy New Year
Cheers from Vicki in Alaska

Eclectic Chic Style said...

I have missed you my friend, but I am back in the blogosphere and hope you'll come by and stay and visit so we can catch up again!!
Hugs
♥ Teresa

brian said...

that is one relaxed kitty and way too pretty!Looks like my Shadow!