Sunday, December 20, 2009

More Baking - Chocolate Espresso Sno-caps



My holiday baking madness continues with these easy and delicious Chocolate Espresso Sno-caps

I had no intention of making these until I opened my email today to find my "Cookie of the Day" email from Martha Stewart Living which featured these classic treats.  The espresso powder makes these cookies taste so rich and so full of chocolate flavor.  This particular recipe said it would yield 18 cookies, but I managed to get a full two dozen!  This recipe is worth printing and adding to your cookie recipe box!

2 comments:

Elaine said...

I love these cookies and would love to have one right now!

mike said...

THose look divine... I think I will make a batch tonight... do they handle the deep frying ok??? :)

Coconut chocolate cookies are fantastic as well - I love how you sub'd dutch cocoa.. they look so dark and chocolatey!