Thursday, November 4, 2010

Martha Stewart Young Turkeys


It's time to think about and talk turkey.  Once again this year, Martha Stewart is offering all natural young turkeys in cooperation with Plainville Farms - one of the countries leading natural turkey growers.

Each whole turkey is juicy, tender, and delicious, humanely raised, and vegetarian fed. Martha Stewart Young Turkey is free of antibiotics and growth hormones, making it a healthy choice for your family.

These delicious, natural turkeys do come at a premium price, from $59.99 for a 12 pound bird to $79.99 for an 18 pound turkey.  Turkeys are shipped via UPS.  Additional shipping charges apply.

View more details about Martha Stewart all natural young turkeys here.

5 comments:

Elaine said...

It's too bad they won't be available through Costco or Safeway or one of the other grocery stores.

Anonymous said...

Are you having one of Martha's turkeys this Thanksgiving Kenn?

Kenn said...

Hi Pru.. I haven't decided. I'd like to try one (I hear they are fabulous) but I have a hard time justifying the price!

mike said...

What's really sad when you think about it, is how many 12lb. turkeys you can buy in your grocery store for $60 and how many hungry mouths that would feed - in comparison to one of these turkeys (which I'm sure is delicious). Just a thought . . .

John R. said...

I would really love to try one of these myself, but I feel the price is a bit steeps as well. I order my fresh turkey each year from Peacock's Poultry Farm in Troy MI and it only costs me about $45 for a 22-24 lb bird!