Saturday, September 26, 2009

Mad Hungry



Lucinda Scala Quinn, Executive Food Director for Martha Stewart Living Omnimedia has started her own blog, "Mad Hungry."  The title of her blog mirrors the title of her soon to be released cookbook. 

Lucinda certainly stays busy with her many duties related to MSLO.  Outside of her food director duties, she is also a co-host of the PBS series "Everyday Food," and has her own show on Sirius/XM (channels 112/157) "EatDrink with Lucinda Scala Quinn."  As a listener to her radio show... it's fab-u-lous!  Try and tune in sometime.  The show is entertaining as well as being chocked full of helpful information and interesting guests.

Take a few moments to see the beginning of what I'm sure will be a long and wonderful blog to enjoy.  Twitter more your game?  You can follow her there too!

2 comments:

Elaine said...

I am so glad that she has entered the blog world. I love her down-to-earth manner. She is always refreshing to watch on the Martha Show.

MarthaandMe said...

Thanks for sharing. I always love her recipes in the magazines and enjoy her on the show. I've added her to my RSS so I can keep up with her.