Tuesday, March 3, 2009

Pet Website Debuts Today

Pet lovers and pet owners will enjoy the newest microsite available on marthastewart.com, all about pets.

Debuting this morning, the new site offers an entire array of pet related news, information, and projects. Also included is Francesca and Sharkeys very own blog, "The Daily Wag." Martha's sister Laura will give 'voice' to Francesca and Sharkey as they enter the world of blogging and share their adventures.




Log in to marthastewart.com and select "pets" from the top navigation bar. Oh.. make sure your cat, dog, lizard, or fish can see the screen... they will love it too.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

this is a little too much, she looses me a bit on this one... I love my pets, but a blog from her dogs... I know who will love that :)

Anonymous said...

I just don't know what to say...