Wednesday, January 14, 2009

New Additions to Jadeite


I was thrilled to come home today and find a package on my doorstep. My friends Chris and Dan, who are now vacationing in the south sent me a set of six terrific jadeite finds to add to my collection: FireKing restaurantware luncheon sets!
Each set consists of a chili bowl (which of course could be used for any soup) and a small plate for a sandwich. The bowl sits in it's own little spot on the plate. They are just beautiful and will be put to great use as 'soup season' continues!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Those are wonderful! I hope you really do use them, Kenn. Your soup and sandwich will taste so much better in them.

Anonymous said...

Those are wonderful! Sort of like surprise post Holiday gift!!!

John

Unknown said...

super cute! Make the Real Deal Chili, you won't be sorry!

ANDREW RITCHIE said...

I saw a Jadeite (authentic) bud vase at an antique shop last weekend. I came so close..... This set here is lovely!

Anonymous said...

Does anyone know if Martha still has her huge collection of Jadeite? I remember an article years ago about Alexis' collection but then I think I heard Alexis got rid of hers...