Sunday, June 29, 2008

Martha Stewart's Summer Entertaining


Mouthwatering backyard BBQs, cool cocktails and a super summer surprise for kids -- join Martha Stewart as she shares clever tips and spectacular ideas for all this and more in her new Fine Living Network special, Martha Stewart's Summer Entertaining.
Get inspired by a beautiful outdoor Tuscan buffet and be prepared to entertain anytime with Martha's simple solutions for the perfect summer pantry.
Whether you spend your summer in the park or in the sand, Martha Stewart's Summer Entertaining is the one stop for delightful summer fun!
Fine Living Network has not yet released air dates for this special. The current special, "Martha Stewart's Green Living" runs through July 15th.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I can't wait to see this one, Kenn. I dream of going to Tuscany one day. When John asks me what I want I always reply "Tuscany!"