Tuesday, March 19, 2013

Special Savings from Staples!


I've been raving about the new Wall Manager from Martha Stewart Home Office with Avery and now you can take advantage of big savings from Staples when you design and purchase your own Wall Manager system.

Now, through Saturday, Staples is offering a 40% savings on all Wall Manager boards, including the accessory board, cork board, magnetic dry erase board, and dry erase calendar board. 

Here is the Wall Manager unit we designed for our home office:


I absolutely love this great organizational tool, and I'm sure you will too! 

1 comment:

Elaine said...

I haven't been to Staples in awhile and I am sorry that I missed the savings, although I don't have the wall space in my craft room for something like this. It looks cool though!

I am glad to see that Martha finally finished the caregivers' guide - wow, that was a long project. I wish it had been available when we needed some guidance, but am glad it is out now and hope that it will be a good resource for those who need it.