Monday, January 16, 2012

Martha Stewart Home Office is Here!

I stopped at one of our local Staples stores tonight and much to my delight, the display of Martha Stewart Home Office with Avery was up and stocked!  I snapped a few pictures (click to enlarge):


Labels, and binders and more, oh my!


A lot of different labels.  there are very cool chalkboard labels.. and chalk. (sold separately)


Journals and binders galore!


Spiral notebooks for recipes, ideas, or secret love letters


Dividers, sheet protectors and pockets


Create your own planner.  Everything you need in one place!


Cool dry-erase large labels and boards


The stack and fit boxes/desktop organization is very cool


These pockets for storage and filing have SO many uses!

3 comments:

ROS said...

I didn't realize she was starting a line at Staples! I will definitely have to stop in now, thanks!

Elaine said...

Isn't the line so cool?! I liked everything and wanted one of each, but I had to control myself. ;) Now, I only hope she comes out with some canning labels in time for the summer. :)

mike509 said...

My refer calendar has been great. Finally something that sticks to the front of a refrigerator!!!