Thursday, November 24, 2011

Happy Thanksgiving



Today marks the day when we pause to reflect and celebrate all we are thankful for.  It's a day of feasting and sharing  our bounty with those we love.  It's a day to recognize and express gratitude. 

When I take that pause to reflect on what I'm thankful for, I find myself most thankful for those people that are in my life and share the blessings of friendship. 

While many reflect on their lives and will at some point say, "I'm so lucky..."  I've learned that 'luck' has nothing to do with it.  I firmly believe that God brings people into our lives (and sometimes removes them) for a reason. We always grow, we always learn, and when we open ourselves, we become more self aware through the blessings of friendship. 

To all my friends and family,  I'm thankful for you.  I'm blessed that you're in my life. 

Wishing all a warm, and Happy Thanksgiving. 

2 comments:

jaylen watkins said...

I wish you prosper in your life.


Business templates

ANDREW RITCHIE said...

Happy Thanksgiving, Kenn!