Monday, May 31, 2010

Have You Caught the Plague?


Have you preordered your copy of "The Bucolic Plague" by Josh Kilmer-Purcell?  If not, you'll be able to pick up a copy at your local bookstore starting tomorrow, June 1.

This book is a 'must have' for your summer reading list. 

Critics are already raving about the oft times humorous, and touching recollections of how Josh and his partner Brent Ridge stumbled upon the magnificent Beekman mansion and farm, during an apple picking jaunt in upstate New York.  My own review of the book can be found here

Book tour information has not yet been released, but if you would like your copy of "The Bucolic Plague" signed, visit the Beekman 1802 website for information on how to get your book personally signed.

3 comments:

Linda P said...

I picked up my copy last weekend at the store and went right home to read it. It is an excellent piece of work! Our little village is brimming with pride!

mike said...

Just got mine! :)

Can't wait to include it in my Summer Reading (right next to those trashy mystery paperbacks). Who... me?

Looks like a great book!

Elaine said...

I am reading it now! I always have to read the very first line of a book because I think it is a great indicator of whether the book is going to be good or not - Josh's first line makes you want to read more!