Thursday, March 19, 2009

More Cookbooks & Tyler Florence

While I'm most fond of Martha Stewart and the experts at Martha Stewart Living, I'd be lying if I said I didn't also enjoy the work of others. One of my favorites is Tyler Florence.

A Saturday isn't complete without tuning into "Tyler's Ultimate." I've always been impressed with the rather easy recipes from the show and enjoy watching him work around the kitchen at his rather hectic pace. (He moves faster than anyone else on television!) The show is engaging as is his television presence.

I didn't have a Tyler Florence cookbook, so I decided I would take advantage of a great deal and I ordered all of his books that have been published to date.

The package of books arrived today! I've spent a good portion of the evening paging through them. Each book is enjoyable and I've already placed a few Post-it Notes on various pages, noting recipes I want to try. I have a feeling it's going to be a 'kitchen weekend.'
Dinner is at 7... hope to see you.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I like Tyler, too, Kenn. He has such an easygoing manner and his recipes are great. And, he is a southerner! :-)

Enjoy those cookbooks!