Saturday, February 28, 2009

Martha Stewart's Easter Workshop

Spring is right around the corner and Easter is too!

Once again this year, the editors of Martha Stewart Living will be hosting an Easter Workshop. This three week on line workshop will help you prepare for an Easter celebration your family and friends are sure to remember with craft ideas, no fail egg decorating techniques, and menus for your Easter dinner.

All of the Martha Stewart Living workshops provide participants with shopping lists, and complete instructions for all the suggested projects. Participants can even upload photos of their projects to share with others.

The Easter workshop begins March 23rd.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thanks Kenn, I just got finished decorating a liquored-up prune chocolate cake and now I have to worry about having enough royal icing for 100 egg cutout cookies. I refuse to sign up. At least no until March 23 at 12:01am.

!

Anonymous said...

Thanks Kenn, I just got finished decorating a liquored-up prune chocolate cake and now I have to worry about having enough royal icing for 100 egg cutout cookies. I refuse to sign up. At least no until March 23 at 12:01am.

!

Anonymous said...

And I'll say it again: Thanks Kenn, I just got finished decorating a liquored-up prune chocolate cake and now I have to worry about having enough royal icing for 100 egg cutout cookies. I refuse to sign up. At least no until March 23 at 12:01am.

!

Anonymous said...

It's hard when you work full time to keep up with these workshops (at least for me), but it's fun to look at the projects and see what others do.