Monday, December 29, 2008

Valentine's Day Crafts

So... you thought you were safe from the holidays for a while, eh? Not so fast!

While visiting family in Florida, my friend Elaine found this small selection of Martha Stewart Crafts Valentine's Day items at an area Wal-Mart store. Blank cards, stickers, confetti, and ribbons seem to be part of the holiday fun for Valentine's Day.

I'll have to scope out local stores to see if anything is popping up here locally. If you recall last year, the crafts line had very little in the way of Valentine's Day merchandise. It looks like this year will be a bit more interesting!

Start purchasing your Valentine's Day items soon! Nothing says, "I love you" like a homemade card! Well.. maybe some bling and chocolate will do the trick.. but the homemade card is nice too!

2 comments:

ANDREW RITCHIE said...

Boy, they don't waste time! I've got to have my 'winter white' phase before thinking of chocolate again...

Anonymous said...

I will have to go look..... today!

:)

Thanks for the detective work. Please remove the photo immediately.

:)