Monday, February 25, 2008

Looking Through Stuff

I was looking through my 'Martha-bilia' collection and ran across these fun items.






The letter is one I received after sending in my thoughts on the various Martha ventures of the time. It was a rather long letter that was of course complimentary! It's hard to read in the scan, but they made a comment about my email address.. 'goodthing'

Looking through the things I've collected always brings a smile to my face. One day, I'll open that Martha Stewart Museum.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love that photo of Martha! I haven't seen that one before. How nice that you have a letter as well. I will be one of the first in line to go to your museum when it opens!

Unknown said...

Those are for sure museum worthy! I love the letter....

Anonymous said...

How very neat to have! You should post them on the board so others know just "how close" you are with the "M". Definitely a keeper!