Tuesday, December 4, 2007

I Couldn't Resist!



I could not resist a purchase this afternoon... I stopped at Williams-Sonoma (yet another of my favorite stores) and discovered the cutest set of snowman-chef mugs with matching dessert plates and candy-cane striped spoons. Are these not just adorable?!

Okay.. so those that know me (and my cupboards) would quickly say that I do NOT need another mug or any other piece of dishware... but come on.. I couldn't help myself! These mugs are perfect for a bit of hot chocolate or a hot cup of Starbucks Christmas Blend coffee. They feel great in your hand and the snowman chef is just way too cute! A perfect addition to the kitchen this holiday season and for seasons to come! A set of four cups: $29.99

Hot chocolate anyone?

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

OMG! I'm coming over - I'll swing by and pick up Claudine and we can have a hot chocolate "tea!" (Wouldn't that be fun?!) I haven't made it to Williams Sonoma since before the holidays, so haven't seen these in person, but it is just perfect and the price for four - super. Just makes you smile!

Unknown said...

That is one of those stores that I should NOT go into. I love that place! My wallet hasn't recovered from the trip in July, but I do have my eye on that 3D Santa cake pan......