Saturday, November 21, 2009

A Coffee for the Season


Coffee.  I love coffee.  I love a GOOD cup of coffee.  During the holidays one coffee that is a 'must have' for me is the Starbucks Christmas Blend. 

Since I'm not a cream and sugar kinda guy (my coffee has to be straight up.. no additional flavors!), the taste of the coffee is important to me. Starbucks Christmas Blend has a taste that is perfect for the holidays. 

Christmas Blend is sweet and spicy, with a flavor derived from bright, sparkling Latin American coffees and smooth, full-bodied Asia/Pacific beans. But it’s the Aged Sumatran beans, carefully held for 3 to 5 years before roasting, that give it that delicious signature spicy taste.

As I write this blog entry, I'm enjoying my very first cup of Christmas Blend this season.  Let the celebrations begin!

Starbucks Christmas Blend is available at any Starbucks location. To celebrate the 25th anniversary of this holiday favorite, Starbucks Christmas Blend is available in a special 25oz size, perfect for when the whole family comes to visit. (it's a great value at under $20) And like other good things, it also comes in small packages – in this case, 8oz and 16oz.

Now, who needs a warm up? 

2 comments:

Elaine said...

No cream and sugar?! :-)

I enjoy their Christmas Blend, but I enjoy the eggnog lattes and peppermint mochas more.

mike said...

And don't forget Millstone's Holiday Peppermint. :)

I'll have to get some of this. I wonder if it comes flavored??? Enjoy your first cup of the season!